Health Promotion and Advocacy Center
Welcome to the Health Promotion and Advocacy Center’s booking page.
All HPAC meetings are currently being defaulted to virtual. Please expect a separate email with the audio, video, or chat conferencing link.
If you prefer to meet in person, please email the staff member you wish to meet with directly
Please read descriptions for each staff member carefully. If you book an appointment for a service that the particular staff person does not provide or have training in, your appointment may be cancelled. HPAC does not provide walk-in crisis appointments. Please contact AUProtoCall, AUPD or 911 if this is an emergency
All appointment times are in EST
If none of the listed times works with your schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or the person you wish to meet with for special accommodations.
Coordinator for Victim Advocacy Services, Primary OASIS Advocate
Make an appointment with Michelle if you are looking for…
- Confidential victim advocacy (for survivors or friends)
- Questions about Title IX, criminal justice reporting, or protection/protective orders
- Title IX accompaniment
- Referrals to community and specialized resources
- Self-care planning meeting (for survivors only)
- Psychoeducation about trauma, healing, & relationships
Make an appointment with Natalie if you are looking for:
- Collaboration with HPAC or the Peer Health Educators
- Tabling events or general outreach programs
- Marketing or social media inquiries
NOTE: If you would like to submit a program request for a Peer Health Education program, please email email@example.com.
Graduate Assistant for Substance Use Initiatives
Make an appointment with Nicole if you are looking for…
- Alcohol or other drug post-transport meeting
- Harm reduction education
- Recovery resource referral
Graduate Assistant for Health Behavior Change
Make an appointment with Sydney if you are looking for…
- Self-Care Planning Meeting
- Sleep Education Meeting
- Birth Control/Contraception Education Meeting